Mission: The Human Services Council creates and fosters programs that educate, safeguard and empower the people of our communities. Vision: Our vision is for everyone to have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Values: Every Board Member, staff, and volunteer has a common core set of values that drives their passion towards achieving the mission of the organization.
- Partnerships: HSC partners with local non-profits, state and government agencies, schools and local business to bring the community together and help raise awareness of the issues.
- Range of Services: HSC develops and supports programs that serve the needs of children, individuals and families.
- Immediacy: The people we serve often need help that requires an immediate response. Our board and staff believe that to have quality service, immediate responses communicate the importance of the request.
- Diversity: Includes the broad range of programs that we run and the people we service, with no limitations.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: We strive to keep our costs down to provide the most value to our funders and to maintain an organization that produces effective quality programming.